Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Several vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sheree's cheesy creamy broccoli soup recipe. To cook sheree's cheesy creamy broccoli soup you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup:
- Provide 2 lbs of broccoli florets.
- Take 2 cans of cream of celery soup.
- Provide 2 lbs of cubed Velveeta type cheese.
- Get 1 carton (32 oz) of chicken broth.
- Get 1/2 of medium onion, minced.
- Get of salt is optional.
- Use 2 TBS of corn starch.
- Use 1 TBS of COLD water.
Instructions to make Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup:
- Add the first 6 ingredients in your crockpot..
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours…. I cooked on high for 4-5 because I was home but the cheese melts better slow..
- Make a slurry with the cornstarch and water to thicken…… a slurry is stirring the cornstarch in cold water until it looks like Elmer glue…. add it to HOT SOUP… it should thicken it and maintain the flavor…
If you find this Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.