Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Red velvet cupcakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Red velvet cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red velvet cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cupcakes recipe. You can cook red velvet cupcakes using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red velvet cupcakes:
- Prepare 60 gms of butter.
- Use 100 gms of milkmaid.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take 1/3 cup of buttermilk.
- Use 1 cup of maida / all purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of cocoa powder (Cadbury light colour Wala).
- Take 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red colour.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Cream cheese frosting.
- Provide 1/ 2 cup of Whip cream.
- Use 1/4 cup of Cream cheese.
- Take 2 tbsp of Icing sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
Steps to make Red velvet cupcakes:
- Sieve together maida, baking powder,cocoa powder..
- Beat together sugar and butter till light and creamy then add milkmaid and mix it..
- Take 1/4 cup milk and add red colour mix it..
- Add dry ingredients and wet ingredients by adding buttermilk and red colour. Mix it properly if need add water..
- In the last add vinegar and baking soda and mix it properly..
- Fill the mixture in the cupcake cups. Bake at 160 for 20- 25 min..
- For frosting beat the cream cheese and sugar. And add in the whip cream and cut and fold method.Take the pipping bag and fill the mixture..
- Cool the cupcake and decorate it..
- Serve it..
If you find this Red velvet cupcakes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.